Inspections & Approvals
Promac can offer you all relevant Manufacturer inspections according to Local and Class regulations. Promac is certified by Manufacturers and independent certification bodies to perform all mandatory inspections for:
- all types of cranes,
- lifesaving equipment,
- steering gear
- deck equipment
Promac is authorized by Hatecke GmbH, Global-Davit GmbH and Montmontaza Greben Shipyard Ltd. to perform the inspections without the presence of the Class, due to our long time experience. For all other makes we can do inspections in the presence of the Class.
Promac is authorized to do annual inspections according IMO SOLAS regulations on Hatecke and Global Davit life saving equipment.
Promac has been approved by RINA to carry out inspection, maintenance and repair of lifeboats, launching appliances and release gears.
Advantages of working with Promac
- Availability of our Service Engineers 24 hours/7 days a week
- Installation, commissioning and testing
- Maintenance and repair
- Annual and 5-year services on lifeboats, rescue-boats, launching appliances and release gears, as required per IMO Res. MSC.1/circ. 1206
- Delivery of genuine spare-parts
Testing of lifting gear
- Maintenance and repair on location
- Mounting new parts on board
- For complicated repairs our workshop is available to help out
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Maintenance and repair on location